We are a Christian preschool and daycare, caring for children ages 6 weeks to 5 years old. We also have a school-age program with a convenient school drop-off and pick-up service to area schools. We are affiliated with Neighbors Grove Wesleyan Church. We welcome you to visit us to see our nurturing, educational daycare in action!
The teachers and staff at Neighbors Grove CDC are committed to providing the most nurturing, educational environment for every child in our care. We strive to make the experience safe and fun. We offer age-appropriate activities and plenty of exercise for our young minds and bodies.
We Believe In…
- Providing quality childcare in a loving and nurturing atmosphere.
- Striving to offer the best Christian education available.
- A teaching-based preschool setting using the A BEKA curriculum in a structured learning environment.
- Providing a solid educational foundation to prepare your child for excellence in elementary school.
- Teaching children manners and discipline to help them grow socially.
- Teaching children about Jesus and the Bible to develop a good spiritual foundation.
- Encouraging each child to develop physically, socially, intellectually, and spiritually.
- Providing a safe environment that encourages children to play and discover.
- Providing a clean and healthy environment for our children, consistently receiving a Superior rating.